"Remember, remember the fifth of November.
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I know of no reason why gunpowder, treason.
Should ever be forgot".........
V: a victim and villain- was a man who stood for what he believed. He saw what
had to be done and he did it. He wasn't real, but this fictional character was quiet a hero. At least to me. I'm not saying that you should put on a mask and go out and take revenge on the
government. But I'm saying that when you believe in something, you should stand up for it.
Nothing is ever forgotten and sometimes some things can't be forgiven, but when you try
it always helps. This movie stood for so many things for me. The book, although I've never read it- but I plan too, is pure genius. It's pure genius because if someone can make a movie like V for Vendetta, out of a book, it has to be good. It shows that when an idea is built, it should not be covered, it shows that when you are determined you can do almost anything. You may sometimes loose, but you should keep on going, no matter what....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment